Dig into Ancient Ireland
We’ve created a brand new set of learning resources for Key Stage 2 teachers on the topic of Ancient Ireland. Illustrated by images from our collection and including suggestions for learning activities, you’ll find a wealth of information and ideas for the classroom. We’ve also created a bespoke Minecraft World called Ancient Ireland, with activities linked to each part of the learning resource and plenty of opportunities for children to enjoy exploring this fascinating period in our history.
- Introducing dig into ancient Ireland
- What is prehistory?
- How do we know about life in ancient times?
- Who lived in Ireland before Neolithic times?
- Who lived in Ireland during the Neolithic?
- What were the main technologies used during the Neolithic?
- What did people eat and how did they get their food?
- Where did Neolithic people live?
- How did Neolithic people view death and burial?
- What did the neolithic landscape look like?
- Archeological sites
- Ancient Ireland Minecraft