Crossovers - Paint, Print, Photo: Amanda Croft Lecture SeriesBook Ticket
Time: 11:00 to 12:00
Artists have always responded to the technical advancements of their age. The development of printmaking and photography as artistic practises have offered both challenges and opportunities to painters, while raising questions about the value of the unique/single image versus the multiple/limited edition.
This series of illustrated lectures will look at how artists have exploited and been influenced by the materials, techniques and concepts of painting, printmaking and photography.
- There will be ten lectures taking place from Tuesday 26th September to Tuesday 5th December
- There will be no lecture on Tuesday 31st October
- This series costs £50.00 or £40.00 for concessions
- One purchase for the first lecture on 26th September covers your admission to all ten lectures
- Lectures cannot be purchased separately
Image credit: Rembrandt van Rijn 1606 -1669 - The Descent from the Cross